Bob pictures

• Thread starter Maggie Cummings
  • Start date
M

Maggie Cummings

I even add pictures of my new birds. They can't figure out what happed to their dish. Birds are really a lot of fun....Look at the size worms this baby eats. He's growing like a weed. In the 5th pic Bob is snoozing on my legs on a blue and brown skirt....oh, and my 2 pumpkins, their bigger now...Bob's eating his first corn on the cob and he sure likes it....Bob sure eats a lot of Rose of Sharon blooms...Guess that's it, I just felt like post some pictures.
There's one of Lil Roxy petting my fingers....cuteIMG_3142.JPG IMG_3135.JPG IMG_3128.JPG IMG_3125_1.JPG IMG_3118.JPG IMG_3099_1.JPG IMG_3053.JPG IMG_3048.JPG IMG_3025.JPG IMG_2981.JPG IMG_2976.JPG IMG_2891.JPG I was bored so thought I would post some pix of Bob mad maybe some others..There's no story that goes along, just pictures...these birds can't figure out how that happened...hahah.
They are mellow Yellow and Greenie Beanie. Greenie because of the green under his wings. He's a very funny and active bird....

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Great pics. Love the one of Bob with food face and the look mom I ate it all:D That is a beautiful cat. I love birds, but they are so darn messy. If they aren't knocking the dish over like yours, they are throwing the seeds all over. I have a Quaker parrot, he's like 29-30 years old now. Had him since just being weened. No matter what dishes I use or cage I use, or gizmo I come up with, he always finds a way to get the seeds outside the cage.

lismar79

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Bob is so handsom, love the mouth open pics.

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Great pictures! Bob is one handsome guy!
Cute kitty and birds too!

krh11b23

5 Year Member
I love when u post pics of Bob he is so cool.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
Hello Bob and Maggie:

Are you 100% now Maggie? Is your arm still bothering you? All your little friend are so cute specially Bob.

Please tell him that.

M

Maggie Cummings

Hello Bob and Maggie:

Are you 100% now Maggie? Is your arm still bothering you? All your little friend are so cute specially Bob.
Please tell him that.

It's only been 8 weeks, so the bone still hurts and I have no strength in that hand, so I'm going to physical therapy.....

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
It's only been 8 weeks, so the bone still hurts and I have no strength in that hand, so I'm going to physical therapy.....
I hope you will get 100% soon. My son in-law is a physical therapy doctor. Best wishes!!

99redballoons

The pics are awesome , I gave my turtle Tank some big worms but he didn't like eating those because they would curl and touch his face so he stopped eating them. He'll eat the smaller ones but not big ones.

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Your birds look so sad! I bet they did that :p
Bob is real adorable! His big pink tongue! Your cat is pretty too.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Now! You're just showing off :p Love all the pics. You're mastering the open mouth shots, I see! Keep up the great work! And remember...

YOU CAN'T KEEP A GOOD KING DOWN!

Yeah! I saw how he climbed stairs...left the property...climbed a mountain...found gold...beat up some kids! Just conquering and claiming just like any proper monarch would! ;)