Bob condolence thread thread

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
Way back when Bob was still lap sized...
2iabfvd.jpg

http://www.tortoiseforum.org/threads/bob-and-tony-with-santa.5533/#post-44644

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
he looks so cool just strolling around his yard

Yellow Turtle01

5 Year Member
OH, USA
Oh, maggie! I'm so sorry.
I loved reading about Bob, and I'm so sorry you don't have him in your life anymore.
As much of a pain Bob was sometimes, you gave him the best and he knew it.
I'm sorry. :(

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I guess he has a new kingdom to reign! What a character he was...so sorry Maggie!

tinkerbell1189

5 Year Member
Oh no I'm so sorry for your loss. I know I don't post here often, but I always loved to read your posts about Bob and his adventures. The way you told the story, and the antics he got up to, always brought a smile to my face even if I was having a tough day. My thoughts are with you

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
Wow, I haven't been on the forum much and I couldn't believe it when I came across your threads....theres always been something about the loss of an animal that truly isn't the same as other loss. My animal friends rely on me for everything, as it is with others. all we require is to watch them grow and their companionship, love and friendship comes along with it. I'll be praying for you Maggie. It's always helped me to think that they'll be the first to greet us when it's our time to go and will be the happiest of all.

Last edited by a moderator:

lighthiker2

5 Year Member
Since you are exhuming will you have his shell prepped by a taxidermist as a memorial or is it too painful? I ask because I have my wolf's pelt in a memorial box and while it is bittersweet I sometimes still pet it and talk to her spirit.

yillt

I have to say, without Bob I wouldn't have my tortoise now. I gave him Away for many reasons and missed him terribly. But I did nothing. Then I read Maggies thread on Bob and thought, that could have been billy and I when we are older. I called up the buyer of Billy and she agreed to sell him back. I can't imagine what You feel :( I'm so sorry