Bob and the swimming pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maggie Cummings

Well, you all know about Bob climbing in and out of his swimming pool by going over the sides and squishing them all to smithereens. I finally realized he was doing that because I put the pool right where he paces the perimeter, so basically I have placed the pool where he paces. So I created a cinder block wall on one side to protect the pool and make him stop pacing there. HAHAHA How dumb can one person be???
So this is what I saw while looking into my yard from the deck...
2upvcih.jpg

What a jerk he is. I do believe he is a great example for anyone who sees those cute little babies and wants to buy one...look at this, over he goes...
24dhiza.jpg

Now he's realizing there's water there...
2poxnrq.jpg

Is he going to go in face first?
2cib6s4.jpg

He's really thinking about it...
2enuk28.jpg

Oops...here he goes!
2qantw7.jpg

He's such a dare devil...
2vt9ly9.jpg

Looks like he's gonna keep his face dry...
1zdu0z4.jpg

Alright! He made it!
2e24cx5.jpg

Of course, he smashed the side again, filled the clean water with dirt and messed up the pea gravel too. But he had himself another adventure. Sulcata are such bulldozers and they will push their way thru anything they want to.
29nayd3.jpg

I hope you enjoyed the pictures and Bob is for sale again....

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV
I love Bob, nothing is going to stand in his way. Sorry it didn't work Maggie...

Len B

10 Year Member!
Southern Md - Northern Neck Va
I see a lot of my Walker in your Bob, Today my grand daughter and a friend wanted to play in the back yard, I told them they could arrange the lawn furniture anyway they wanted to but Walker would probably move it to where he wanted it, He was pretty good and left them alone for the most part. Len

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
I am laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!!!! Bob...Bob....Bob......what are we going to do with you!! I love BOB!!!!

October

5 Year Member
San Tan Valley, Arizona
Oh my goodness... I totally just snorted Mt Dew! He is just so darn smug in that last picture!

Maybe try driving some rebar or stakes down through the holes in the block to anchor them. Of course, then you'd probably just have bent rebar to pull out... ;D

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
There's nothing like clicking on a King Robert III thread first thing in the morning to start your day. Jerk.....That gets me every time!

Greg T

10 Year Member!
League City, TX
I can't get enough of the Bob stories! Forget Lebron, Bob is the true King!! :D

samstar

5 Year Member
Bob is lovely, majestic would be the one word to describe him. He sure did mess up the pool!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
He is probably trying to figure out why the "crazy" lady keeps on putting bricks in his way.

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Haha Bob likes a challenge! Good thing he's ADORABLE :D

M

Maggie Cummings

David (dmmj) when I read what you wrote, it hit me just right and like Torty Mom I laughed so hard I snorted Mt. Dew up my nose...

I am going to Home Depot tomorrow and see if I can get a cement mixing thing that would be the right size for a swimming pool for Bob.

I am so glad all of you think Bob is so funny...but how come nobody is offering to buy him? Hmmmm???

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
maggie3fan said:
David (dmmj) when I read what you wrote, it hit me just right and like Torty Mom I laughed so hard I snorted Mt. Dew up my nose...

I am going to Home Depot tomorrow and see if I can get a cement mixing thing that would be the right size for a swimming pool for Bob.

I am so glad all of you think Bob is so funny...but how come nobody is offering to buy him? Hmmmm???
I am glad you took it as a joke as it was intended, and I honestly think no one could take better care of bob than you, so that is probably why no one wants to buy him from you.
I also enjoy bob stories and pics.

Terry Allan Hall

5 Year Member
The Republic O' Tejas
maggie3fan said:

You'd be miserable w/o your "one-tortoise wrecking crew"! :p

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't think they make cement mixing tubs big enough for a Bob-pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.