Bo and So say "HI"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
Beautiful Yvonne!! You are one busy young lady!! I love the new photo bucket. I need to try making a video with the new format.

Frog Tropics

5 Year Member
Wow! Those are some impressive tortoises! I feel as though the dog doesn't know site what to make of them! I'd kill for enough land to keep beauties like that!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Frog Tropics said:
Wow! Those are some impressive tortoises! I feel as though the dog doesn't know site what to make of them! I'd kill for enough land to keep beauties like that!

Oh, believe me, Misty knows just what the tortoises are all about. She stands behind them waiting for their morning "deposits." I try to get to it before she does, but I don't always make it in time. I absolutely HATE doggy poop breath!!!

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
emysemys said:
01-05-13f_zpsfa7f3f20.jpg

01-05-13g_zpsec1c176c.jpg

01-05-13e_zps3203405f.jpg

The new photobucket format allows you to add writing to your picture, which I did, however, it is not always very good at saving the writing on the picture. That would be BO, then SO, then SO and Misty.

Misty has gotten so big and beautiful. She still looks as curious as ever!

My girlfriend and I enjoyed seeing that picture of misty All grown (I think) up now.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes, I think she has stopped growing. Last time I weighed her, about 3 months ago, she weighed 75lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.