Blue tongue skink breeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ICUSleeping

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Casselberry
I've been looking all over the place but just can't seem to find somewhere that sells baby blue tongues around me.
Are there any blue tongue skink breeders here?

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
ICUSleeping said:
I've been looking all over the place but just can't seem to find somewhere that sells baby blue tongues around me.
Are there any blue tongue skink breeders here?

Where is "around you"?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Mr. Modest Jeff here is also a fantastic breeder. His customer service is EXCELLENT, his stock is second to none, and his prices are also very fair. He might not have any for sale right now because they are seasonal breeders and he sells out immediately, but he's a great source. I got my Northern from him and it is not physically possible for me to be happier with everything about the lizard and the transaction. My lizard was super healthy the day of arrival and ate right away. I would (carefully) ride him around on my shoulder and he would take food from my hands even after walking around like that for ten or fifteen minutes. I one held him up to a bowl of food that I was preparing for my tegu, and he walked to the edge of my hand and began eating out of the bowl. This was all over a year ago, and everything is still perfect.

chairman

10 Year Member!
Mississippi
I got two northern skinks from Jeff this past summer. I also had a very pleasant purchasing experience. My skinks had to travel in a box from AZ to IN and both of my skinks are doing quite well, growing like weeds. I'd buy from Jeff again and I'd trust his recommendation on another skink breeder as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.