black & white Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
I was bored today (that doesn't mean I didn't have anything to do, just didn't have anything I WANTED to do! LOL!) So I assaulted the kids and pets with my camera! Being too cold to go outside, I found that the black & white setting works pretty good indoors! (The big kids are lucky they were at school! ROFL!)

Instead of making various albums for each subject, I threw them all in one, so you'll have to see some kid, cat and dog pics to get to the tortoise pics! I photo'd them just as they were waking up, so lots of sleepy-tort-head pics!

(And as for the kids... Coco loves to take her hair out of braids and comb it herself, so she had been combing it out all day! Hence the Don King look! And Ben... that boy smiles ALL of the time, then I say, "stay still" for a pic and apparently, that takes deep concentration because then he simply can't smile! LOL!

Hope you enjoy them!
http://www.dotphoto.com/Go.asp?l=Rieux&P=&AID=4936498&T=1

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Those are great shots Kelly! I should play with my black and white setting on my camera more. lol

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
You have some wonderful pictures there! In this world of color pictures, it's refreshing to see some black and whites sometimes. Thank you so much for sharing. I just love the little guy and his expressions.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Kelly, Those are great shots! Do you scrapbook? If not, you should!

Status
Not open for further replies.