Black Forest Mulch

Status
Not open for further replies.

luck102573

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
Has anyone heard of black forest mulch by River City landscapes? On the web site it says.. Black Forest Premium Fine Textured Mulch is a rich, dark brown to black color that accents foliage. It is ideal for use in planting beds where a soil-like look is desired. This mulch is all natural with no coloring agents applied.

The fine texture bark mulch allows for rapid conversion to organic matter for native soils. Black Forest Fine Texture Bark Mulch is screened to ensure consistent high quality.

Black Forest Fine Textured Mulch is all natural and is not treated with colorants, pesticides, fungicides or pre-emergents.

One 2 cubic foot bag covers an area of 8 square feet approximately 3 inches deep
I am wanting to use this in a outdoor area for the Redfoots. Any help or ideas would be great!

Thanks so much,
Teena

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Nebraska
Sounds OK to me, but that is just based on what the bag says. I use a 'hardwood mulch' that sounds similar in my soil mix and am very happy with it.

luck102573

5 Year Member
Iowa
Madkins007 said:
Sounds OK to me, but that is just based on what the bag says. I use a 'hardwood mulch' that sounds similar in my soil mix and am very happy with it.

Thank you very much it is always nice to have someone else's opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.