Big Sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Wait...maybe I'm more blonde then I look...am I confused? Yes, I was sticking up for Dean S. not anyone else. Honestly, is Dean S. the guy you are calling a liar?

HHHHHEEEEEYYYYYY!!!!!
Back off the blond lady!
??
Nothin’ wrong or stupid bout bein’ blond!
?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Is this thread being productive? Has it outlived its usefulness? Have all parties had their say? I'm all for letting it die now. If you want to continue the fight, take it private.

(. . . and Maggie is not a moderator)

Last edited:

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Here’s the proof Dean S has been lying and also shakemaster who has been helping to spread lies. This is part of a FB chat I just had with Mallory, the person who they both say I went to her house and took photos of her animals. Don’t believe everything you hear.

Attachments

• 966587E9-7736-4394-A1B5-D86F9ACE09A5.jpeg
    966587E9-7736-4394-A1B5-D86F9ACE09A5.jpeg
    274.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 3F8894C3-0CC0-4D72-8387-1E0F3845B3C2.jpeg
    3F8894C3-0CC0-4D72-8387-1E0F3845B3C2.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 577436B6-4554-44F6-9752-4CEE6777AE88.jpeg
    577436B6-4554-44F6-9752-4CEE6777AE88.jpeg
    255.9 KB · Views: 32

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Is this thread being productive? Has it outlived its usefulness? Have all parties had their say? I'm all for letting it die now. If you want to continue the fight, take it private.

(. . . and Maggie is not a moderator)
Well I posted proof of what I have been saying all night. Please check my post with attachments. Plus it’s funny how Maggie’s posts about threatening me and to bad mouth my business have now vanished and all her posts about that. I kept screen shots of all of that too. If they are still here on this thread, I can’t find them.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
i applaud you for posting current pics. that means a lot. i was simply stating what dean told me of the history of them and that the photos from fauna were from mallory. someone locally i know bought 2 from you and while it will be some time to see how big they get they are growing very well. nearing 100 grams at i think maybe 3.5 months old? they sent me some pics. i do not know you, as i said i was just speaking of what i was told by 2 people. but they other one may have also been told that by dean. i know mallory knows who dean is so lets see what she finds out from him.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I was trying to lighten the subject a bit and I seriously asked you about Dean S. because I feel like the Dean I am sticking up for wouldn't act like that. So I simply wanted you to tell me about Dean S. so I could see if I was defending a liar. I wouldn't like to do that.
See, you do fit into the same category. You deleted your threatening posts towards me and my business. I did screen shot them all before they were deleted. Plus I posted proof that Dean S is a liar.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
i applaud you for posting current pics. that means a lot. i was simply stating what dean told me of the history of them and that the photos from fauna were from mallory. someone locally i know bought 2 from you and while it will be some time to see how big they get they are growing very well. nearing 100 grams at i think maybe 3.5 months old? they sent me some pics. i do not know you, as i said i was just speaking of what i was told by 2 people. but they other one may have also been told that by dean. i know mallory knows who dean is so lets see what she finds out from him.
You need to stop spreading lies. Get your facts first. I just posted a FB chat between Mallory and myself. You will see it’s all lies what you were told. Problem is that you kept spouting it out and spreading it around without facts. Next time do your homework first. Remember in this business, there are a lot of devious people. So don’t believe everything you hear. I am always happy to help or assist anyone but I can’t stand liars.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
i did send a message to the other person who told me the same thing as dean to see where he was told that about those same pics.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
i did send a message to the other person who told me the same thing as dean to see where he was told that about those same pics.
It doesn’t matter. That person was not posting it everywhere. You were and so was Dean. I have proved beyond a reasonable doubt that I was telling the truth. Let’s leave it at that and let it go.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
again i apologize for the mix up. and im fine with the admins removing those posts or this whole thread even. i tried to make known when i mentioned it that it was something i was told and thats why i suggested the person ask you for current pics to know for sure. as i said a friend a few hours away from me bought 2 from you and he said he is VERY happy with them i have not seen them first hand but he said they are doing fantastic.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Well I posted proof of what I have been saying all night. Please check my post with attachments. Plus it’s funny how Maggie’s posts about threatening me and to bad mouth my business have now vanished and all her posts about that. I kept screen shots of all of that too. If they are still here on this thread, I can’t find them.
Her posts were rude and went against Forum guidelines so were deleted by a moderator.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but as an uneducated outsider my impression is not that of lying so much as it was misinformation.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Her posts were rude and went against Forum guidelines so were deleted by a moderator.
I don't have a dog in this fight, but as an uneducated outsider my impression is not that of lying so much as it was misinformation.
The antonym for misinformation is truth. The opposite of truth is lie!!! They were spreading lies, deceit, falsehoods, or whatever you would like to call it about my myself and my business. Plain and simple. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The antonym for misinformation is truth. The opposite of truth is lie!!! They were spreading lies, deceit, falsehoods, or whatever you would like to call it about my myself and my business. Plain and simple. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that.
Is it at all possible for you to now let it go? You've gotten your point across. We all 'get' it. I don't like closing threads, but I'm about to close this one. You're not doing yourself or your business any favors by continuing to shout.

AgataP

Seattle, WA
Will anyone look at my post about Herbie and see how beautiful he is, and check his new growth.
He wants some attention from his forum family.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
You are correct, It is time to let it go. I have made my point very clearly and proved it all was "misinformation".

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
again i do apologize. i should have approached you and asked for pics myself then i would have known first hand instead of info i thought was accurate from someone else. as i said i know a couple people who bought these from you and they are very happy with their babies and all are growing fine without issues. i am the type to admit that i had wrong info and that i should have asked you first. i have also learned a lesson from it and i will be sure to do that next time.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well I have already shown he was dishonest. Plus have posted all over the FB and here photos taken today of some of the tortoises I “don’t” have. Your friend is spreading false rumors and lies. Period!!
You know, honestly, I don't think that the Dean S I am talking about is the same guy lying abut you. Really, so I apologize for ever saying anything

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
again i do apologize. i should have approached you and asked for pics myself then i would have known first hand instead of info i thought was accurate from someone else. as i said i know a couple people who bought these from you and they are very happy with their babies and all are growing fine without issues. i am the type to admit that i had wrong info and that i should have asked you first. i have also learned a lesson from it and i will be sure to do that next time.
Thank you very much! Apology accepted. If you ever have any questions, please let me know. I am always here to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.