Big Sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
a local friend of mine ended up buying a couple from him in my area. even though i suggested he not but we will have to wait and see how they grow now. i told him to go through tom here but their price was better and he showed him those same pics when he asked.

srcfolks

5 Year Member
Chandler Arizona
I had 11 that size 15 years ago when I lived in Arizona. My were 100lbs and biggest was 145 lbs. Their mass are big in a small width . Very heavy in a small area when you have to move them

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
the difference is there is some big sulcata and then there are sudans. the sudans can get enormous one was noted to be close to 400lbs

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
I purchased the hatchling from turtles and tortoises inc.
I wanted to see the hatchling's parents, and those are the pictures that they sent me.
Those photos are Mallory's from ALL THE AQUATICS...she told me Jay used some of her photos for a Fauna ad a couple years back!

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
What is All the Aquatics? I have tried researching it and come up with nothing. I emailed Jay and asked for current photos of his Sudans. Is it not illegal to advertise animals that aren't yours as your own?

William Lee Kohler

5 Year Member
Eugene, OR
What is All the Aquatics? I have tried researching it and come up with nothing. I emailed Jay and asked for current photos of his Sudans. Is it not illegal to advertise animals that aren't yours as your own?

ONLY if you represent them to be yours. Of course you can always add a comment to the effect they are not yours.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
No it is NOT ILLEGAL. Where do you get these crazy ideas from. I produce some, my friend (NOT ALL AQUATICS) also produces some. I buy them from him and sell them too. I don't trust anyone else and its pretty obvious you can see why.

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
I am terribly sorry that I stirred up trouble. I was misguided, and was just looking for clarification. I did not mean to offend you or your company. Your company has always been good to me, so I see no reason to not believe you. ?

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
I am terribly sorry that I stirred up trouble. I was misguided, and was just looking for clarification. I did not mean to offend you or your company. Your company has always been good to me, so I see no reason to not believe you. ?
Well you have definitely stirred the pot. All these winners are putting in their two cents now and its all not true. The sad thing is there is absolutely no reason for any of these lies. In this business and hobby, a small amount of people get jealous or they get upset because they spent crazy money for animals that are not worth what they paid. This is what they do!

Last edited:

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
To anyone whom it may concern,

Turtles and Tortoises inc. is a strong, upstanding company. They have all of the right reasons to do everything that they do. Any company like them should be given support in times like this. The small-town reptile shop in my town is closed permanently because of covid-19. I will add that they were excellent. I realize that false rumors are going around, and it is just not worth latching onto and digging in deeper. We are all living on this earth together, so we might as well try to make it worth-while. Everyday we have the chance to massively influence one's life. That power is a great responsibility. Again, Jay is loyal to his clients, and does not give false information on purpose. I do support them as a company. I am not saying that you HAVE to, but I strongly encourage that you at least tolerate them to make our planet small bit better.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
To anyone whom it may concern,

Turtles and Tortoises inc. is a strong, upstanding company. They have all of the right reasons to do everything that they do. Any company like them should be given support in times like this. The small-town reptile shop in my town is closed permanently because of covid-19. I will add that they were excellent. I realize that false rumors are going around, and it is just not worth latching onto and digging in deeper. We are all living on this earth together, so we might as well try to make it worth-while. Everyday we have the chance to massively influence one's life. That power is a great responsibility. Again, Jay is loyal to his clients, and does not give false information on purpose. I do support them as a company. I am not saying that you HAVE to, but I strongly encourage that you at least tolerate them to make our planet small bit better.
I did not give false information on purpose or by accident. What is the false information?.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Moderator note: I have deleted several foul language posts. Please try to contain yourselves.

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
Somebody else said way earlier that the photos may have been mallory's.
If it was true (which it obviously is not ), then you would have sent me false information in an email a while ago about your sulcata breeders. I said on purpose because pobody is nerfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.