Big Sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
so those are some of the big sulcata from all the aquatics im told by someone that those pics were taken while they were visiting mallory's place. those are known as sudanease sulcata and you can search for them here and find some good info

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
some of the animals mallory had were well over 300lbs from what im told by people who know her

newCH

5 Year Member
So.FL
My thoughts exactly, WOW !

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
I purchased the hatchling from turtles and tortoises inc.
I wanted to see the hatchling's parents, and those are the pictures that they sent me.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
those are not their animals though thats what i was trying to say earlier. we need dean to explain it all. @Tom can you see if you can get dean here? dean told me the animals jay is picturing are from all the aquatics when they went to see her animals. maybe im wrong but that is what dean told me

Last edited:

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
ill see if i can get dean here to explain better. when i asked him about it he told me the pics jay was using are of mallorys animals from all the aquatics. i personally do not know first hand but dean is a reliable source of info as far as i know.

problem is no one who buys them will know till many years later if they are really sudans or not unless you know the lineage

Last edited:

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
Alright, thank you.
Do you think that Jay may be breeding those tortoises? Or selling the offspring? Or maybe he just used the pictures of someone else's tortoises?

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
the only thing i was told is he was using a pic of one of her animals when i asked if his were real sudans. i think its the pic with the monster can on it if you browse the fauna classifieds i think you can see some of her animals. now maybe he is getting them from someone who is breeding them i cant say for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.