Big Sulcatas

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Photos for the doubters of adults (the box is ten inches tall to give an idea of size). Plus I do have some hatchlings available at $89 each plus shipping. Much cheaper than everyone else.

286B468F-4CC2-4124-9FEB-303D79817933.JPG7684C0E2-239C-4129-979A-9535AE72A85B.JPG2060231D-200E-4698-85AD-206C2D7CF19D.JPGEB4B9C6A-E594-4F9E-A146-2C3C2FEAB4A7.JPG10F5BC3C-786C-44BB-944E-32B6A1BFF3E2.JPG

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
so those are some of the big sulcata from all the aquatics im told by someone that those pics were taken while they were visiting mallory's place. those are known as sudanease sulcata and you can search for them here and find some good info
ABSOLUTE BS.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
those are not their animals though thats what i was trying to say earlier. we need dean to explain it all. @Tom can you see if you can get dean here? dean told me the animals jay is picturing are from all the aquatics when they went to see her animals. maybe im wrong but that is what dean told me
Who the hell is Dean. Let me guess, a guy who bought some Sudanese from Mallory trying to get rich quick and paid a fortune for his animals. That is a guess but really think I could be correct. I do not know Mallory, I have never met her and do not know where she lives or have visited her place looking at Sulcata. STOP SPREADING THIS CRAP.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
PacificNorthWest
Who the hell is Dean. Let me guess, a guy who bought some Sudanese from Mallory trying to get rich quick and paid a fortune for his animals. That is a guess but really think I could be correct. I do not know Mallory, I have never met her and do not know where she lives or have visited her place looking at Sulcata. STOP SPREADING THIS CRAP.
Dean is a respected TFO member. After reading everything that's been posted here, simply because you have gone over some line that is not acceptable to me, I am asking you to stop. You sir, are disrespectful and irritating. That alone would stop me from using your services. Don't come on OUR Forum and talk the way you did. This is a family Forum. So if I were you I'd step back and take a deep breath, this is not FB.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Dean is a respected TFO member. After reading everything that's been posted here, simply because you have gone over some line that is not acceptable to me, I am asking you to stop. You sir, are disrespectful and irritating. That alone would stop me from using your services. Don't come on OUR Forum and talk the way you did. This is a family Forum. So if I were you I'd step back and take a deep breath, this is not FB.
I also felt this was a very respectful forum too and that’s why I have sponsored it for around five years. But someone who is blatantly spreading false rumors and lies is also not respectful either. You are sticking up for him though. Very sad indeed.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!

Attachments

• B520F155-75ED-4598-9C53-C89003917CF5.jpeg
    B520F155-75ED-4598-9C53-C89003917CF5.jpeg
    342.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 14A8976F-0383-4342-A7B9-D9810EAE0092.jpeg
    14A8976F-0383-4342-A7B9-D9810EAE0092.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 9D4C5838-1935-47DE-9EF5-DB050965649D.jpeg
    9D4C5838-1935-47DE-9EF5-DB050965649D.jpeg
    703.9 KB · Views: 6

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I also felt this was a very respectful forum too and that’s why I have sponsored it for around five years. But someone who is blatantly spreading false rumors and lies is also not respectful either. You are sticking up for him though. Very sad indeed.
Actually, I was NOT sticking up for him. I was defending Dean. Period. And I was telling you in my way to back off. If you want to defend yourself and your business, do it in a professional way. If this guy is lying, he will be discovered. In the mean time, you look fairly bad

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Actually, I was NOT sticking up for him. I was defending Dean. Period. And I was telling you in my way to back off. If you want to defend yourself and your business, do it in a professional way. If this guy is lying, he will be discovered. In the mean time, you look fairly bad
Well I have already shown he was dishonest. Plus have posted all over the FB and here photos taken today of some of the tortoises I “don’t” have. Your friend is spreading false rumors and lies. Period!!

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
D234C35B-3C61-4940-BA09-F7DB5E445EF9.jpeg

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
To anyone whom it may concern,

Turtles and Tortoises inc. is a strong, upstanding company. They have all of the right reasons to do everything that they do. Any company like them should be given support in times like this. The small-town reptile shop in my town is closed permanently because of covid-19. I will add that they were excellent. I realize that false rumors are going around, and it is just not worth latching onto and digging in deeper. We are all living on this earth together, so we might as well try to make it worth-while. Everyday we have the chance to massively influence one's life. That power is a great responsibility. Again, Jay is loyal to his clients, and does not give false information on purpose. I do support them as a company. I am not saying that you HAVE to, but I strongly encourage that you at least tolerate them to make our planet small bit better.
Question sir. This post that was referred by Dean has a poster with a similar handle to you. Also the verbiage in the body is very similar to the post I am replying too. Are you both of these?
4-2018, 04:33 PM
nickolasanastasiou
I have had the pleasure of knowing of these animals since quite a few years ago, seeing them switch hands from the original colony out West to their current ownership/stewardship, and have visited their location, fed them, photographed them, laid hands upon them, and inspected some of their incubating eggs. There is a very, VERY limited number of genuine Sudanese sulcata projects that I would vouch for and this colony is on that especially short list. This information may be relevant to anyone interested in owning this locality of sulcata. Aside from some sulcata morphs, the Sudanese locality as a focus is a project favorite for me.

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Question sir. This post that was referred by Dean has a poster with a similar handle to you. Also the verbiage in the body is very similar to the post I am replying too. Are you both of these?
4-2018, 04:33 PM
nickolasanastasiou
I have had the pleasure of knowing of these animals since quite a few years ago, seeing them switch hands from the original colony out West to their current ownership/stewardship, and have visited their location, fed them, photographed them, laid hands upon them, and inspected some of their incubating eggs. There is a very, VERY limited number of genuine Sudanese sulcata projects that I would vouch for and this colony is on that especially short list. This information may be relevant to anyone interested in owning this locality of sulcata. Aside from some sulcata morphs, the Sudanese locality as a focus is a project favorite for me.
They are two different people. The post above is from a fellow hobbyist located in Central Florida also. A very thorough and very honest person.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Well I have already shown he was dishonest. Plus have posted all over the FB and here photos taken today of some of the tortoises I “don’t” have. Your friend is spreading false rumors and lies. Period!!
Wait...maybe I'm more blonde then I look...am I confused? Yes, I was sticking up for Dean S. not anyone else. Honestly, is Dean S. the guy you are calling a liar?

turtlesandtortoises

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Wait...maybe I'm more blonde then I look...am I confused? Yes, I was sticking up for Dean S. not anyone else. Honestly, is Dean S. the guy you are calling a liar?
I have no clue what color your hair is but now you are being disrespectful to
blondes. It has no bearing on the harmful lies being spread here by a user named mastershake and Dean S.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
I have no clue what color your hair is but now you are being disrespectful to
blondes. It has no bearing on the harmful lies being spread here by a user named mastershake and Dean S.
I was trying to lighten the subject a bit and I seriously asked you about Dean S. because I feel like the Dean I am sticking up for wouldn't act like that. So I simply wanted you to tell me about Dean S. so I could see if I was defending a liar. I wouldn't like to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.