Beverly's pet center, Pembroke pines florida

lizbeth490

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines
I just want to warn everyone, this pet store is freezing there dead pinkies from breading cages and selling them as frozen feeders. Our snake just died from eating a rotten pinkie. Normally I would never buy from them but, feeder source was out when I went to repticon and the other stores I trust were out so I went here as a last resort. That was the biggest mistake ever. I know I will never get any compensation from them, but I don't want this to continue to happen to others. If anyone has any contacts down here in south Florida to stop this please let me know. I am talking to a few people associated with the FWC but haven't gotten anywhere yet.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Wow, I am so sorry. You should at least contact the owner of the store and let them know what happened. Also let them know that if they don't stop, you will find a way to ruin them. Also let them know that you will tell everyone you know what they do. Then, I would call every agency possible to report them, even if they stop doing it. If they do that, there's more they do that they should probably be shut down for.
Again, I am so sorry for you loss. I hope someone will do something to them.

Abdulla6169

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Dubai/New York
Sorry. Id be crushing they're business if I was with you :( My cousin's snake died because of a bad mouse. So I know it must be crazy.

lizbeth490

5 Year Member
Pembroke Pines
Wow, I am so sorry. You should at least contact the owner of the store and let them know what happened. Also let them know that if they don't stop, you will find a way to ruin them. Also let them know that you will tell everyone you know what they do. Then, I would call every agency possible to report them, even if they stop doing it. If they do that, there's more they do that they should probably be shut down for.
Again, I am so sorry for you loss. I hope someone will do something to them.

It would be great if the manager gave a crap and would actually come to the phone. I am trying to find places to report them to, I want to go down there and make a scene but that won't do anything but make snake owners look bad. I will ruin their name if its the last thing I do.