Rivenrock.com
TortoiseStuff.com
LLLReptile.com
BeanFarm.com

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
Odd no one has mentioned them before but I really like Big Apple Herps. Good prices, shipping, customer service, and product knowledge combined with some things they make or have made for them that really go above and beyond the norm.

Of course, MOST of my tortoise money goes to the grocery store and hardware store.

halfnelson

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I've shopped at many of these sites for various products. All of them charges ridiculous amounts to ship to Alaska. I get all I can locally at hardware stores, but our only pet store choices are Petco and PetZoo. I recently bought a Kane heat mat from Kane Manufacturing rather at a much lower shipping rate than most of the reptile supply places listed here so I know they don't need to charge what they do for shipping.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
We go to Lowes, Sunshine Hardware, Sutherlands Feed, and several small reptile store here in the area. I really try to patron our local community if possible. The Reptile shows also have alot of products that are not normally offered here locally. Price is not always the issue with me, quality and good service is sometimes more important to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.