Best April Fools

Status
Not open for further replies.

swedeheart

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
For those who have gotten or given Fools for April 1st, what are your best ones? I love giving them to the people who are always stressed out and working hard, since they are the ones that forget about the day!
Last year I had all my employees and my co-worker write fake two weeks notices. So when our director of rooms (I'm the front desk supervisor at a hotel) walked in in the morning he was greeted with a pile of two week notices on his desk. Great reaction from him!!

As for this year, my dad was the lucky one that got hit. He's been bugging me all week that I'm supposed to be fixing something in the family room and that I have no excuse for not doing it today. So about an hour ago I called him to inform him that I took care of it, but I ran into a little issue. I told him that I had accidently dropped the hammer when squezzing through the garage and dropped it on the hood of his car (he has a cadillac eldorado 76) and that it not only made a dent, but cracked the paint. He got SOOOOOO furious that he decided to drive home during his lunch to see the damage. Only to fine none there :p

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Well, the day is almost over for me and I will be able to return to a quiet home were no one will play April jokes on me. Yeah, I made it through another April 1 without being fooled.

swedeheart, hopefully your dad has a great sense of humor, LOL

wayne.bob

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
iowa
i would feel so bad for your dad

swedeheart

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
he can take a joke!! Just makes me hope that I will NEVER do something like that for reals...

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
How funny!! Here in AZ the radio station played a joke and my mom/dad actually called thinking it really happened.. They told all the listeners that tomorrow all freeways were going to become toll freeways and that the booths were not ready so people were going to stand on the on ramps and collect the fees. The 51 freeway was 51 cents, the 101 was a 1.01 etc etc, anyhow I guess a lot of people really believed it, Luckly my mom listened to me when I told her it was a joke and she decided to call the news only to find out it was really a joke.. personally I thought it was funny - you could tell it was a joke when they told you the toll fees. But I lucked out personally - no jokes to me other then the kids trying w/o success of course. Happy April Fools Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.