Been awhile

allegraf

10 Year Member!
Here are some pics of my radiateds. The larger has a bit of pyramiding, when we first got him as a 7 month old hatchling, it was already started. So far the new growth has come in smooth. The smaller one was also slightly pyramided by not as noticeable. I am still amazed on how personable these guys are and how friendly. Enjoy.

Larger one:

Smaller on is more the photo hog:

Both together:

keepergale

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
san diego
Aren't they friendly though. I had always heard they were shy. When I finally got some they turned out super outgoing. It's hard to clean their cage. They keep getting in the way rushing to my hands.
Yours are very nice looking.

Sent from my iPhone using TortForum

cdmay

10 Year Member!
Somewhere in Florida
Those are really nice. But the pyramiding isn't that bad--they tend to grow 'up' and be very domed anyway.
Two choice animals!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Ahhh.....Allegra .....bit by the Radi' bug ...;)
Nice good looking little young Radi'......strange thing I have noticed with "exact conditions" it seems some of the hatchlings/young start showing a higher dome/pyramid look to them regardless of the same upbringing and conditions as others within individuals in the same environment, diet and enclosures ect..
By far one of the most "Ever so Change in Looks" ....of any tortoise , when growing from a hatchling to adulthood. And simply mesmerizing to watch mature.

Thanks for sharing ..........

J~

CharlieM

10 Year Member!
So FL
Beautiful! They're growing.