been away for a bit but still reading

mastershake

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida
some of you know and some dont. i have been dealing with cancer that came back after 10 years. i have been treated and im stable at the moment. even worse its in my eye. after everything being done i have very little vision left in one eye and my other is okay but not spectacular by any means. they are trying everything to bring back some in the eye that had radiation its a tad bit better but not much. reading for me is a bit slower then it used to be and the eye gets super tired. for those who message me i do try to respond to everyone and if i missed anyone please do not take offence just be sure to message me again as i may have missed it.

we are doing more testing coming up as far as austwickia and against various protocols meds wise to see if anything we can find is a better solution. i am now just starting to see a small handful again showing up online with spots mostly on facebook. so far this year has been far better then last year and we are trying to trace as to why.

and if you have any other questions medical or otherwise again tag me or shoot me a message if i can help i will be glad to. for those who know and have given me kind words and support thank you it means a lot and i do so much appreciate it.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Yes I remember your handle on TFO. So sorry to see what you are going through. I didn't join until August of that year. I'll be hoping and praying for you to continue improving so you can keep giving your opinion.?? Does that sound selfish ?well...

Jan A

Boulder, CO
some of you know and some dont. i have been dealing with cancer that came back after 10 years. i have been treated and im stable at the moment. even worse its in my eye. after everything being done i have very little vision left in one eye and my other is okay but not spectacular by any means. they are trying everything to bring back some in the eye that had radiation its a tad bit better but not much. reading for me is a bit slower then it used to be and the eye gets super tired. for those who message me i do try to respond to everyone and if i missed anyone please do not take offence just be sure to message me again as i may have missed it.

we are doing more testing coming up as far as austwickia and against various protocols meds wise to see if anything we can find is a better solution. i am now just starting to see a small handful again showing up online with spots mostly on facebook. so far this year has been far better then last year and we are trying to trace as to why.

and if you have any other questions medical or otherwise again tag me or shoot me a message if i can help i will be glad to. for those who know and have given me kind words and support thank you it means a lot and i do so much appreciate it.
Good to see you back. I'm glad to hear that it's slowed down a little w/auswickia. Best wishes for your good health.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
thank you so much to everyone! they are hoping it will be even better after the next couple surgeries i can actually see the eye chart with that eye again so hey thats an improvement. they hope 20/40 maybe when done. so we are hopeful