Beautiful Healthy Yearling Leopards

DesertGrandma

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
A year ago I posted a thread about four "surprise" leopard babies that popped up out in the yard. These are the two remaining ones, they were the yearlings1.JPG yearlings2.JPG yearlings3.JPG yearlings4.JPG yearlings1.JPG yearlings2.JPG yearlings3.JPG yearlings4.JPG largest one and the tiny one. They have done great and have been outside in the Arizona sun all summer with lots of water and shade. The largest is still the largest, haha. I love their coloring! Whatcha think?

OkAdiza

Tortoise Club
Virginia
A year ago I posted a thread about four "surprise" leopard babies that popped up out in the yard. These are the two remaining ones, they were the View attachment 282090 View attachment 282091 View attachment 282092 View attachment 282093 View attachment 282090 View attachment 282091 View attachment 282092 View attachment 282093 largest one and the tiny one. They have done great and have been outside in the Arizona sun all summer with lots of water and shade. The largest is still the largest, haha. I love their coloring! Whatcha think?
Wow, they are beautiful!

daniellenc

Maryland
Love leopards. They were my second choice but after much research I decided they just got too big. Beautiful pair you have there!!