bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktsnuggles

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
IMG00088.jpgIMG00090.jpgI'm kind of worried about my baby. i got him about a week before thanksgiving and he was tiny tiny... was told he was 8 weeks old but i dont know. Right now hes about 6 inches long including his tail. Im not sure how fast they grow, but he hasnt even shed yet. I have the UVB bulbs and the calcium filled cricket drink for the crickets i feed him. He wont eat greens at all. I didnt feed him anything but greens for almost a week and he would rather starve than eat them. All he likes are his crickets. Lately i have been working alot so my mom "plays" with him. She says that he has "seizures". He will stretch out all of his limbs and then shake and he gets really stiff.. but then hes ok after. I myself have not witnessed this, but this morning when i went to check on him he was laying halfway on his side, but when he saw me he fixed himself. I dont know what to do, hes my baby and dont want anything to happen to him..... please if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. You can email responses to [email protected] as i cannot always get to a computer. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
you should probably ask a herp vet about the seizing and stiffening...that part sounds a bit worrisome.
make sure you continue to make the greens available to him. he'll eat them eventually.

Cam

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Minnesota
I PM'd you 3 contacts and the info you need to give them and what to look for to decipher what is happening.
I suggest you get him to the vet though.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.