Clovis, CA
This is Bo's Mazuri face:

mazuriface.jpg

Yvonne

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Colorado
That was a definite Laugh Out Loud moment for me! It truly mimics a blond mustache and goatee--how totally debonair and handsome BO is!;)

turtlemom

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Berthoud, Colorado
How cute!

Wow, it looks like he really spread his mazuri pile around. How much do you give him for a feeding Yvonne? Our greeks only eat a couple of pieces of mazuri, you must feed Bob by the bucket fulls!!

Donna

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK honesty here Bo is cute and a very Handsome aldabra but there is only one Bob face. :)

katesgoey

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
LOL! This must be how we're going to entertain Maggie while she's "off her feet" with a little competitive thread, huh? Well, two different species, two very handsome tortoises....how's that for diplomacy? Love the Mazuri "high" look on Bo's face...good shootin'

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
He's got an adorable face. I love him he looks so peaceful. Is he a handful like Bob is?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
turtlemom said:
How cute!

Wow, it looks like he really spread his mazuri pile around. How much do you give him for a feeding Yvonne? Our greeks only eat a couple of pieces of mazuri, you must feed Bo by the bucket fulls!!

Donna

There are two of them in the pen, and I start off with 8 cups of dry Mazuri, but after you've added warm water, it swells up to become more than 8 cups. They would probably eat more, but I think that's quite enough for them!

Yvonne

Candy said:
He's got an adorable face. I love him he looks so peaceful. Is he a handful like Bob is?

No, they have absolutely NO personality at all. Its my own fault. I don't humanize my tortoises. I've had them since they were hatchlings, 9 years ago, and it has taken this long for So to realize that I am the food goddess. Yesterday I was using the Weedeater in their pen and knocking down the tall grass and every time I stepped back, I would bump into her. She was following me all around the pen.

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

Sheesh! That's not even close to the handsome face Bob has. Plus, I cannot believe my own favorite sister would say that ANYBODY is as handsome as Bob. Look at this face...

sls66p.jpg

You only said that because you thought I would follow that Doctors orders and stay off my feet, and I wouldn't see this thread...this is beautiful and clean...

axd2zk.jpg

the most handsome tortoise...even clean he has a squash residue...

2h394wp.jpg

Look at the Mazuri face on this baby...even a baby is better looking then that rock you call a tortoise...

167npra.jpg

I will end this with a picture that is really sweet.
Oh...I forgot to tell you all that I bought a 100 pound pumpkin for Bob...100 pounds yep!
Can you just imagine how he is gonna react when he sees it?
But first we have to figure out how to get it out of the back of my sons car...

sne1ky.jpg

I will take pictures of Bob and his 100 pound pumpkin...but I can't figure out how to get it into the microwave after we get it out of the car...:p

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
You are so funny Maggie. Is that a Desert Tortoise baby? The shell looks just like Dale's shell that's what is confusing about the baby Desert Tortoises. They really change as they grow up. That is a great picture of Bob with a squashed face and the last one of the baby should have went into the calendar contest.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Sweet dreams for me tonight as I will be going to bed still chuckling about this thread. What a face, indeed! He is even smiling smugly in the post-waterdish shot, as if acknowledging his own uneqivocally superior photogenic talent.:p

Got to love that sibling competitive spirit! My sisters and I salute you both!;)

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I don't even know what to say about that first picture. I LOVE IT!! It is my new desk top background. (Hope you don't mind Maggie)..I absolutely love it!!!!! Sorry Yvonne..............lol I can't wait to see Bob with the 100lb. pumpkin. You two "sisters" crack me up.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I have to admit that when the squash-face shot of Bob popped up on my screen I really did laugh out loud. What a face!

Yvonne

M

Maggie Cummings

Candy said:
You are so funny Maggie. Is that a Desert Tortoise baby? The shell looks just like Dale's shell that's what is confusing about the baby Desert Tortoises. They really change as they grow up. That is a great picture of Bob with a squashed face and the last one of the baby should have went into the calendar contest.

yes, Candy, that is a desert baby. I used to head-start them for my sister. So I have a ton of desert baby pictures, but only one of an adult. Mildred...I loved having all those babies. Such fun

S

stells

Cuter than Bob... sorry Maggie....

I really do love these tortoises... maybe one day if i win the Lotto!!!

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
stells said:
Cuter than Bob... sorry Maggie....

I really do love these tortoises... maybe one day if i win the Lotto!!!

It's hard for me to imagine someone (like Danny) having almost 200 tortoises and not having one of those. What kind does he have because I also asked if he had a female Cherryhead for Dale, but he didn't have any of those either. Does he only like certain ones or what? ;)

S

stells

Oh no he has plenty... i could run through the list but i can't remember half of them :lol: Plenty of Greeks... Egyptians... Pancakes... etc etc etc etc etc lol

Status
Not open for further replies.