Badmouthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Las Vegas, NV.
Candy said:
I do so appreciate Jacqui and Danny's diplomacy it is much appreciated.

Candy, how dare you.... That was totally sexist. You mentioned her name before his, clearly, you meant that women are superior to men in every way. I can't believe this is tolerated here. I quit.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
TylerStewart said:
Candy said:

Candy, how dare you.... That was totally sexist. You mentioned her name before his, clearly, you meant that women are superior to men in every way. I can't believe this is tolerated here. I quit.

Mimicking other people and trying to make fun of them/issue is pretty immature in my opinion... Now the cracking knuckles joke is appropriately funny...

I'm really sad at most people's methods of working things out on here.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
TylerStewart said:
Candy said:

Now come on Tyler I'm sure you were taught ladies before men :D although I've got to admit in this day and age I wonder if anyone teaches this anymore. :( I know that I do. I have all boys if I don't teach them that then who will? :D:p

Abe that "Chilllll out and burn one" was too much you had me laughing at my computer. :p

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
I'm just bent the wrong way these days... ignore me... please... I just need to distance myself from anything un-tort related on here...

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
DoctorCosmonaut said:
Mimicking other people and trying to make fun of them/issue is pretty immature in my opinion... Now the cracking knuckles joke is appropriately funny...

I'm really sad at most people's methods of working things out on here.

Why is me purposefully misinterpreting someone's post just immature, but when they purposefully misinterpret my post, I'm a sexist?

I was taught very well that women come before men. I open doors for women. I respect every woman I know more than I would any man I know. That's why calling me a sexist is so absurd. The sad thing is, some women don't want the respect and get upset when they are treated differently (for better or worse).

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
I never said you were sexist, I just was frowning upon your comedic style... It was just my opinion.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
I can't comment on Tyler being or not being sexist. My oldest son is going into politics and he just told me yesterday if he ever goes up for election that I would be his downfall because of the way I'm sexist against my own gender. Plus I'm hardly ever politically correct. So I can't talk. :D :p

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
I never comment on any of these type of threads and never get involved in debates and this might be "off topic", but with the state of our world and people experiencing such tragedy and loss, can't everyone all just get along and support others who have a common goal. {HUGS}

Nay

10 Year Member!
Belchertown Ma
Holly crap, I have NO IDEA what this was all about!!!! Hope everyone had a good time!!

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Probably my favorite emoticon... followed by the kitty >(^_^)<

haha

okay enough of me being off topic... but isn't the mood so much more innocent now?

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I taught one of my 4th graders the koala @(*0*)@ and she thought it was the coolest thing ever :D
Okay really off topic :p

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Are you a teacher? :) I'm in school to become one! (PS Mods you should move all this and make a new thread called "Emoticons and other happy things") lol

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
DoctorCosmonaut said:
Are you a teacher? :) I'm in school to become one! (PS Mods you should move all this and make a new thread called "Emoticons and other happy things") lol

Yeah, 'cuz I was pretty happy when the thread died and kinda' worried and sorta' upset when it revived. Glad to see the revival didn't live down to my expectations.

DoctorCosmonaut

10 Year Member!
Oregon
Dang, my cat was supposed to look like >(^.^)< ... Just wanted to clear that up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.