Bad jokes

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Honolulu
I think I saw that one, she got really defensive when told not to let her tort roam the floor. (They all keep an eye on them, itʻs really safe)
How come my tort is boring? He only eats food heʻs given with an occasional bite on the hand but thatʻs just a treat. Boo

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I think I saw that one, she got really defensive when told not to let her tort roam the floor. (They all keep an eye on them, itʻs really safe)
How come my tort is boring? He only eats food heʻs given with an occasional bite on the hand but thatʻs just a treat. Boo
? And if s/he's big enough to swallow a pop can the next thing we'll see is a hole through the wall.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
New Jersey
So your hubby comes home, wants sex, & you tell him you can't because your tort ate your moon cup???

Hey... it’s a better excuse than having a headache...AGAIN.
At least he’ll go away pondering what the heck that meant!
That’ll kill the mood. ?

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
A young boy asks his mom where he came from so mom replies, your dad had a seed and planted it. I watered and nurtured it every day. One day leaves and flowers bloomed so we picked them dried them and smoked it. We got so high that we forgot to wear a condom, and that’s where you came from.

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Ahhhh, songs actually made sense back then. I canʻt understand the jibber-jabber that they try to pass off as music these days. It truly offends me.

Leaping and hopping on a moon shadow, moon shadow, moon shadow. Cat Stevens got it wrong, itʻs a moon cup.