Bad jokes

Braeden p

Location (City and/or State)
Pottstown PA
I found a rat chewing a wire he got grounded it was shocking but now he is conducting himself sorry I couldn’t resist

I can tell electrician jokes until it hertz

You won’t have the capacitance for these jokes

Like 30 gauge wire it’s fine

I doubt anyone will get this but here it goes FULL BRIDGE RECTIFIER not a punny single diode

Snoopy’s mom

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Honolulu
Poor Jack lost his eye in a wood chipping accident. Not wanting to waste the wood that was already cut, his dad fashioned an eye for Jack. Across town, Sally who was born with a hair lip was fretting about the upcoming 6th-grade dance. Her parents and siblings assured her that someone would ask her to dance. That night, a self-confident Jack asks Sally if she would honor him with the next dance. Sally ecstatic with glee clasped her hands together and exclaimed "Would I?! would I?!" Jack froze with horror and screamed "Hair lip! Hair lip!"

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Poor Jack lost his eye in a wood chipping accident. Not wanting to waste the wood that was already cut, his dad fashioned an eye for Jack. Across town, Sally who was born with a hair lip was fretting about the upcoming 6th-grade dance. Her parents and siblings assured her that someone would ask her to dance. That night, a self-confident Jack asks Sally if she would honor him with the next dance. Sally ecstatic with glee clasped her hands together and exclaimed "Would I?! would I?!" Jack froze with horror and screamed "Hair lip! Hair lip!"
Snort.