Baby what species??

pikkos

Location (City and/or State)
cy
Is that baby a marginata or eastern herman?? I am not so good on that ..someone with more experience some help please? Thanks :)20180806_194528.jpeg20180806_194522.jpeg

tglazie

10 Year Member!
San Antonio, TX
Definitely not a marginated. It's missing those distinct espresso colored chevrons. However, I don't think it's a Hermanni of any sort either. Hermanni generally have two large blotches on either side of the plastron. Those blotches may be interrupted, but they generally occupy more of the pectoral scutes. That looks like a baby greek of some sort to my eye. Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

T.G.

pikkos

cy
Definitely not a marginated. It's missing those distinct espresso colored chevrons. However, I don't think it's a Hermanni of any sort either. Hermanni generally have two large blotches on either side of the plastron. Those blotches may be interrupted, but they generally occupy more of the pectoral scutes. That looks like a baby greek of some sort to my eye. Just my thoughts. I could be wrong.

T.G.
Thank you very much for your time and your way ...I will wait and for other opinion for the final result :)

pikkos

cy

T.G.
It can be a T.marginata X (someone specie of) T.graeca hybrid?