My baby has yellow spts

Lenny&Luna

Location (City and/or State)
Indianapolis Indiana
This is yellow fungus. We're seeing it more often lately. Check the skin all over to make sure you find all the spots. Clean the spots thoroughly with antibacterial cleaner than paint each spot, using a Q-tip, with Betadine. Use Betadine only on the first day. After that, dab on an antifungal cream/ointment daily.

Since this phenom. is so new to us, please keep us in the loop so we know if the treatment is working.
Hello I just noticed the same issue with the yellow fungus like circles on my hatchling sulcatas I have to and it is affecting one I have isolated them and I have started treatment with Lotrimin antifungal cream it seems to be drying them out and working I just wanted to update

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
Hello I just noticed the same issue with the yellow fungus like circles on my hatchling sulcatas I have to and it is affecting one I have isolated them and I have started treatment with Lotrimin antifungal cream it seems to be drying them out and working I just wanted to update

Pastel Tortie

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
North Florida
@Yvonne Please move this thread into the Yellow Bumps subforum.
I guess I'm going to have to add "lumps" to my search terms... ?
Thanks!

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
This is not a fungus we know what this is now, as said start a new thread and I can explain more