Baby Sulcata lethargic and not eating

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I'm so sorry for loss. Don't let it discourage you. You did everything you could.

Maggie3fan

5 Year Member
PacificNorthWest
Oh holy crap. I am so sorry, really. I don't think any of us thought he was as bad as it looks like he was. I know I didn't. Stuff like this makes it hard to give advice, really.

Quixx66

Louisiana
Unfortunate update

woke up to Tucker totally stiff and lifeless, not even soaking him did anything; im pretty sure he's dead. I want to wait at least 24 hours before deciding, but im fairly certain he is gone.. :(
I’m so sorry for your loss.

KarenSoCal

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Low desert 50 mi SE of Palm Springs CA
I'm so very sorry. Sometimes this happens, and there was nothing you could have done to save it.

There's a good chance this baby was not started correctly. I would suggest that next time, you get one directly from a breeder on this forum, and avoid the heartache you're suffering now.

Mrs.Jennifer

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Norwich CT
Unfortunate update

woke up to Tucker totally stiff and lifeless, not even soaking him did anything; im pretty sure he's dead. I want to wait at least 24 hours before deciding, but im fairly certain he is gone.. :(
I too am sorry for your loss.

mastershake

5 Year Member
Florida
I'm so sorry. I would have responded sooner the site has not been sending me notifications. this imo was not mbd not at that stage and size. I hate to say it was related to the bumps but most likely was. and if so was not your fault. again I'm so sorry for your loss.