Baby Russian

Status
Not open for further replies.

R114

5 Year Member
Hello, I am looking for a safe place to buy a healthy (preferably male) baby Russian tortoise. It seems like every trustworthy site I find is out of stock.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
R114: Welcome to the Forum!!

New members are not allowed to use the classified section until they've been with for 30 days or have participated with us in at least 30 posts, so I've moved your request over to the Russian tortoise section instead. Since you're really asking for info on who to buy from and where. May I suggest you look through our sold section and see who has sold them in the past and get some ideas that way.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
BTW, a baby is too little to tell the sex. Even if incubated to be male, it's still not 100%. Good luck on your search.

biochemnerd808

10 Year Member!
Central Arkansas (we moved!)
Right now a lot of the Russian torts are hibernating/brumating, and the babies have either been sold or are growing up. :) Wait a few months, and it will be Spring, and a bunch of new babies will be hatching! Just keep watch in the classifieds, babies will start popping up on here for prices that are often lower than on the petstore websites. Or the price might be the same, but you can be pretty sure that they are healthier....

R114 said:
Hello, I am looking for a safe place to buy a healthy (preferably male) baby Russian tortoise. It seems like every trustworthy site I find is out of stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.