Baby Kenyan Sand Boa won't eat

M14

Location (City and/or State)
Ky
We bought our KSB as a Christmas present on Dec 7th. I made sure to ask it's feed day and when he had last ate. I was informed Wed n it had eaten. I wasn't 2 worried when it didn't eat the 1st week new place and they can go up to 14 days without. I wasn't to worried when it didn't eat the next week looked like he was starting a shead cycle and yes it did but now there has still been no feeding. I've tried feeding in the tank n separate container wiggling, tapping dragging it along the body, braining, and cutting the pinkie in half. I'm worried since it's been so long. I was told it would eat frozen. Getting worried here.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
Can we see a picture of your enclosure? What are the temperatures? How often are you attempting to feed?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Try a live pinky or fuzzy.
They usually can't resist live babies.....And that's the reason I no longer keep snakes.
Also, a healthy snake can go a long time without food as long as he stays hydrated.

M14

Ky
I thaw out the pinkie then put it in real hot water 4 a few min. try feeding or leaving it alone with it then i put it in the fridge n try again the next day if still no result I throw it away try again the next week. I also read 2 take water away 4 a few days b4 feeding that didn't work either. I keep the warm side bottom heat pad it stays between 80 - 90 I sometimes turn on the heat light its a day(white) or night(red) light. I have shreaded newspaper when I got the tank from a previous snake owner it had pine chips but I've read there not good 4 snakes so I cleaned it out n replaced it.