Baby Eastern Hermann for sale

Sassafras

Location (City and/or State)
Connecticut
I have been reading here for a year and joined last night in hopes of finding a buyer for my baby Eastern Hermann ($125). He is about 5 months old, healthy, eating and growing well. I want a local pick up in my New Haven county area in Connecticut.
I thought I would be able to keep up with his needs after I got very ill last November with hopes of being much more recuperated than I am at this point. I'm not. It's been a struggle for me to continue to give him the best he deserves and I don't want him to lack in perfect care for even one day because he is doing so well now. I really want someone from this forum who is well read on tortoise care and won't stick him in a dry fish tank and think that's proper care. Like they do in pet shops. He deserves the best as does every captive tortoise, and I'm really hoping for someone close by to pick him up and give him the greatest life available.

Sassafras

Connecticut
Last night I posted on Craig's list . Connecticut/new haven area/community/pets. His pics are there. I got a few replies but was not happy with what the prospective buyers were saying. I want someone who knows what they need right off the bat.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
Here is the link to the thread with the pictures.

Your baby is so cute! Good on you for waiting it out and finding the right owner for your tortoise. Good luck!

Sassafras

Connecticut
Yes, it's too young to tell, but I'm a dowser and he dowsed as a male. I have to say I've never dowsed an error when dowsing for gender. I've done birds, unhatched eggs, plants, and they have always dowsed true 100%.

Sassafras

Connecticut
Found the right person to take new ownership of my little Hermann. I put the poor guy thru my questioning and he passed. I can tell he is eager and thrilled with the baby and is willing to do what is needed to continue his good health and growing. A very nice young man who had to travel 2 hrs each way to pick up, was more proof to me he was going to be a serious tortoise keeper.

Krista S

Platinum Tortoise Club
Saskatchewan
I’m so glad you found the right human for your baby. I hope that makes a difficult situation a little easier to swallow. All the best to you.