baby cherry head won't eat

Cris.Del

Location (City and/or State)
Salinas
So I got a baby cherry head on tuesday and I have him in a 5ftx2ft enclosure with repti bark and coconut coir, I have a CHE tht keeps the temp in the low 80s, the whole thing is enclosed in a small green house cover thing, But he still doesnt seem to want to eat, any thoughts on why ?

Cherryshell

Manassas Virginia
Your little one is still settling in, give it some time to adjust and keep its food/water fresh and available. What is the humidity lvl inside the greenhouse?

Cris.Del

Salinas
So I got a baby cherry head on tuesday and I have him in a 5ftx2ft enclosure with repti bark and coconut coir, I have a CHE tht keeps the temp in the low 80s, the whole thing is enclosed in a small green house covering, But he still doesnt seem to want to eat, any thoughts on why ?
heres a picture of my enclosure

Attachments

• 1B7F33CC-5A8C-47C6-9B6C-5E9430D530F6.jpeg
    1B7F33CC-5A8C-47C6-9B6C-5E9430D530F6.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 14

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Seems like he is just settling in to a new place. Give him a while and leave him alone as much as possible while still taking care of his needs.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
So I got a baby cherry head on tuesday and I have him in a 5ftx2ft enclosure with repti bark and coconut coir, I have a CHE tht keeps the temp in the low 80s, the whole thing is enclosed in a small green house cover thing, But he still doesnt seem to want to eat, any thoughts on why ?
Start with something really tempting to get him going. Something like Banana, Strawberry, or even some Tuna.