• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Attention participants in the 2016 calendar contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZEROPILOT

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Thanks. Guess I'm out this year. Can't restore that photo to original. I'm in such a habit of cropping my I phone pix I didn't even remember I did it. :(
Since your entry wasn't excepted, can you use another photo?
One per member is fine. But if it wasn't entered. Does that count?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Thanks. Guess I'm out this year. Can't restore that photo to original. I'm in such a habit of cropping my I phone pix I didn't even remember I did it. :(
That was me last year. I emailed mine and my email program automatically re-sized it. I didn't have the skills to send it full size.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
If we can't see the photos yet, could we just have a list of the members whose photos have been received and are permissible, so we can take action if something has gone wrong ?
Thank you.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
If we can't see the photos yet, could we just have a list of the members whose photos have been received and are permissible, so we can take action if something has gone wrong ?
Thank you.
Josh is compiling the thread/photos and will post it as soon as he is able.

Foursteels

South Florida
If you have photostream turned on by chance, your original uncropped photo would still be there. Seems to also keep the original if you use dropbox to store photos.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
What a shame!
No chance of restoring it to original?

Status
Not open for further replies.