Arizona tortoise compound. ..

GeoGpp1012

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Brooklyn , NY
Yes they are an excellent place to do business with and Andew is a great guy ,honest and I purchased my pardalis pardalis leopard tortoise from him

JeffG

5 Year Member
Arizona
I met Andrew in person to purchase a tortoise from him, and would highly recommend him. He is very knowledgable about the tortoises he sells, and very good to deal with. I will definitely check with him in the future before buying a tortoise from anyone else.

Ace84

5 Year Member
Just got my package from a.t.c - wonderful service, fast & great prices! I would highly recommend them & continue to order from them!
I rescued my sulcata 8 days ago and she is well on her way to going from neglected to spoiled!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1377816168.756488.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1377816216.253125.jpg
Thanks a.t.c!

Last edited by a moderator:

GotTort

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Definitely recommend as well.

Sent from my iPhone using TortoiseForum mobile app

Itort

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Iowa
Got my Forsten's male from him last spring. Healthy, active guy. ATC is a great place to work with. Highly recommend.

marty4dive

5 Year Member
Vallejo, CA
Bought my 80lb female Sulcata and my 13" Aldabra from ATC; used Southwest for shipping and everything was seamless and effortless. Andy is a joy to do business with and I'm sure we'll do business again in the future. Highly recommend ATC

JHBlegend

5 Year Member
I bought my Greek Ibera Hatching from them and I was having troubles with paying with the shipping so he sent it without me paying the shipping I sent him a money order to pay for it but I was glad he sent it. I am very happy with them highly recommended!!!

Bryan

10 Year Member!
Andrew is a great guy and I'd highly recommend him. It's nice to come across people like him in this industry, I'll be a repeat customer.

tortgirl123

Great place to order from. I also ordered some cactus pads, aloe leaves, Mazuri, and Timothy hay from them. Nothing came in a bag except for the Mazuri it was all just randomly placed in there, not knowing, I stuck my hand in there and a cactus pad stuck me. Ya, when they say spineless they mean half way spineless, so i had to get all the needles out which took for ever! I might buy another tortoise from them but definitely not any food.

featherator

Southern California
I bought a babcocki hatchling from Andrew and I couldn't be happier. The baby arrived with great care and packaging, well started and alert. Andrew is friendly and helpful and shares knowledge, go ahead and ask questions. He really cares for the animals.

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
Ouch, sorry to hear about your finger Beth and thank you for the kind words. The cactus pads listed on our site are two different varieties. The thin pads for feeding are semi-spinless and the thick ones for planting are spineless, both listed on the site as. Since the cactus pads and aloe leaves are living plants we do not bag them in plastic, but secure them with newspaper so they can "breath" and have a longer shelf life. Im sure we can come up with some type of padding to wrap the semi-spineless pads in so no one else gets a hurt finger in the future.

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/Cactus-Pads.html
http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/Aloe-Vera-Leaves.html
http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/Mazuri-Tortoise-Diet-1lb-bag.html
http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com/Timothy-Hay.html

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
I have 2 great tortoises that I got from Andrew!
Great outfit!

Pittrock

I chose TortoiseSupply in the end b/c daughter wanted the Hermann - but Andrew @ Arizona was super friendly and responsive.

JennBell0725

5 Year Member
I just received an adult male redfoot from Andrew at the Arizona Tortoise Compound today, the transaction went great with quick responses to all of my questions and extremely fast shipping. The tortoise was pack well in an insulated box with heat packs and also he was packed in a way that he was secure. He was so active that as soon as I opened the box he popped the top of the foam box off with his head and started looking around. He is gorgeous and very healthy and active. I will definitely do business with Andrew again and recommend him to others. Extremely satisfied!