1. Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

Arizona tortoise compound

Discussion in 'General Tortoise Discussion' started by Chubbs the tegu, Jul 13, 2019.

Help Support Tortoise Forums by donating:

1. Chubbs the tegu

Chubbs the tegu Active Member

Location (City and/or State):
    Ma
    Hi guys, im looking for an ivory sulcata tortoise baby any one have any experience with ATC?
  2. Grandpa Turtle 144

Grandpa Turtle 144 Well-Known Member 5 Year Member

(These ads do not appear for registered members.)
    Yes he is a nice young man ! Puts his cell phone # right on his web page . If you live in Phx. You can call him to make arrangements to inspect his area in person !
    Chubbs the tegu likes this.
  3. Chubbs the tegu

Ma
    Awesome.. thanks for the reply
    Grandpa Turtle 144 likes this.
  4. Tom

Tom The Dog Trainer 5 Year Member Platinum Tortoise Club

Southern California
    Ask him how he starts his babies, and then decide if that is who you want to buy from.

Personally, I would only buy a baby from someone who starts them mostly indoors, in a humid closed chamber, with daily soaks, and introduces them to a wide variety of grassy weedy foods.
  5. Chubbs the tegu

Ma
    Yes Tom thats exactly who i would want to buy from also. I would definitely ask those questions but would be nice also to hear if anyone had good experiences with them. I can ask the questions but doesnt always mean ill get an honest answer. Thanks for your reply
  6. SweetGreekTorts

SweetGreekTorts Well-Known Member

Tucson, AZ
    I've purchased a baby Testudo graeca terrestris from them. It arrived super healthy and well-started (I'm very picky about how breeders start their babies). It has already turned a year old now and is still doing great! PicsArt_04-26-09.25.17.jpeg