ARIZONA TORTOISE COMPOUND IS LIVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
How many of you have had a look at Mick's new website...very nice indeed! Very professional layout and as an added touch...LIVE WEBCAM (although there should be one in the compound on Perseus 24/7:p)! Let me be the first here to congratulate you! You'll be hearing from me VERY SOON;)

Find your way over folks!

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
DeanS said:
How many of you have had a look at Mick's new website...very nice indeed! Very professional layout and as an added touch...LIVE WEBCAM (although there should be one in the compound on Perseus 24/7:p)! Let me be the first here to congratulate you! You'll be hearing from me VERY SOON;)

Find your way over folks!

http://www.arizonatortoisecompound.com

You are too gracious! Thank you. I hope to hear what everyone thinks (good, bad or indifferent) We will be adjusting as we go.

I also want to thank Josh,Terry, Mark and others for letting us link them and their fantastic info! We don't know it all...yet:)

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Nice Mick, I would like to open a H.T.C. breeding facility. You got a good thing there.

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
OK, but since you are using my picture, of my hand, holding my greek baby, it's not cool.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Site looks great, but I can't get to the Live Webcam. Is it a Mac/PC thing maybe?

Az tortoise compound

5 Year Member
Arizona
Keith, i used your pic once when I first posted here. I erased it and didn't ever use it again. The pic on my website is my Fat hand and my wedding band:) I do not have any animals here that are from you. You do produce beautiful Ibera's though and hope you can look at that pic again and realize it is not yours:) Also, if you look through most of our hatchling pics you will see the same fat hand and wedding band.

Tom, I am not sure why you cant see the webcam. I will work on that. Thanks for the heads up.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
The webcam was working fine for me.I had my morning coffee with Arizona tortoises.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Tom said:
Site looks great, but I can't get to the Live Webcam. Is it a Mac/PC thing maybe?

The webcam is slow to activate...usually a minute to a minute and a half but then it's fine:D

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
It says required plug-in is not installed, what plug-in do I need? haha :p I want to see the torts! And the website is nice and organized, I hate when sites are messy and you can't find anything. Great job!

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
I can watch it on internet explorer :)

CGKeith

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arizona
Az tortoise compound said:
Keith, i used your pic once when I first posted here. I erased it and didn't ever use it again. The pic on my website is my Fat hand and my wedding band:) I do not have any animals here that are from you. You do produce beautiful Ibera's though and hope you can look at that pic again and realize it is not yours:) Also, if you look through most of our hatchling pics you will see the same fat hand and wedding band.

Tom, I am not sure why you cant see the webcam. I will work on that. Thanks for the heads up.

I have to get my foot out of my mouth and make a public apology. I saw a VERY similar pic to some pics of mine and made an assumption.

The tortoise however, I recognize. :)

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
On the home page :)

I couldn't find at first either :p

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
It says "check out our LIVE tortoise cam!" haha, you might not be able to see it cause of some technical issues, you would have to switch web browsers. Like on my computer it wouldn't show up on google chrome but it works on internet explorer.

Oh hahahahah :p

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
site is great, easy to navigate and professional. also, GREAT looking tortoises!

Status
Not open for further replies.