Arizona Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoseman441

5 Year Member
Austin is a very nice at AZsulcata. He worked with me on payment, he answers my questions in 5 to 10 min. I bought 2 baby sulcatas from him . They are in best of Health . So everybody let Arizona Sulcatas be your place for tortoises . Thanks for all your help Austin

MORTYtheTORTY

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cali
I received 2 VERY healthy hatchlings from Austin and YES he is very prompt in response and prices are very reasonable. Very pleased with the torts and may order more in future..Transaction was smooth except UPS's part. UPS was supposed to have a signature required upon arrival and he just rang the doorbell and left the tort on the ground and left...poor torty was upside down when I opened the box :( <--not to worry, a little warm 15 min soak had him up and running. Thank you again Austin!

lovelyrosepetal

5 Year Member
Oklahoma
Austin is great! He always answers all of my questions and is very accommodating! I got three beautiful and wonderful sulcata tortoises from him. I also got a thermometer and 8 pounds of Mazuri. I can't compliment him enough. Five stars Austin!!!!Rose

RonHays

5 Year Member
Oxford, Ms
I agree with everyone else. I bought a sulcata from Austin a couple of months ago and he is as advertised. I have a very healthy and smooth growing sully. 5* all the way!!! I will definitely do business with him again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.