Are these safe? (again ~ :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indonesia
Hello, please help to identify below plants. I don't know what kind of plants are they and whether they are safe for torts.

Plant 01
Plant01.jpg

Plant 02
Plant02.jpg

Plant 03
Plant03.jpg

Is this Petunia?
Petunia.jpg

Really appreciate the help and thank you very much.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Petunias are safe, by the way.

I don't know what number 1 and 3 are, but usually plants with dark green, thick-ish, glossy leaves are not animal safe. I would not put those in there.

I hope someone can ID number 2. It almost looks like a succulent, and those are usually safe, but I've never seen one quite like that before...

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
Nice to hear the 3rd one is edible and can confirm the flower one is petunia.

Thank you all for giving comment, it's hard for me to cross check the plants with any english language website, because all plants I know are in local names.

Hope others will know more about other plants :D

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
I bump this thread, because I'm still curious on plant 01 and plant 02.

I think for plant 01, it's the same with plant 03 when I keep looking it, seems like some variegated species.

Any other knows of plant 02? I like this most of those 4 plants because of the color.

tortugatamer

5 Year Member
Texas
If you go to thetortoisetable.org.uk/ then click on plants by category it will take you to a section that has pictures to compare and to the far right is a block that will be green (great to feed), orange (feed on occasion), or red (NEVER feed) hope this helps!!

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia
tortugatamer said:
If you go to thetortoisetable.org.uk/ then click on plants by category it will take you to a section that has pictures to compare and to the far right is a block that will be green (great to feed), orange (feed on occasion), or red (NEVER feed) hope this helps!!

Thanks, I know the site, and I can't find mine there.

Status
Not open for further replies.