Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
I would like to publically apologize to samclau07 on the forum for my rude reaction to her comment on the ferret,:(
I over reacted probably due to the fact that I made a stupid mistake and I didn't get details beforehand,

I am still concerned about chuki, and I hope to see him again.
I took in a savage animal just so the owners didn't have him put down,
I wanted to make a difference in chukka life and show him that he does not need to attack, of which I did in a week,

He was fine with me and I thought great, he can now live the rest of his life happy.
When people asked about him, these are the questions I asked "have you experience with ferrets?
"what happened to your last ferret?
Do you know how to educate if so how?
Do you have other pets or/ and children?
How many hours will be dedicated to him?
The questions about kids and animals were for the simple reason that I didn't know how chuki would react.

Anyway I apologize samclau07:shy:

samclau07

5 Year Member
Yvonne,

That's really not necessary! I didn't take either of your responses as an attack or as being rude at all! It was difficult to piece together the story and I was confused about all of the details. Your comments seemed like you were unaware, and did not care where the ferret ended up, but after your explanation I realize that's not true and I apologize for making that assumption. If you didn't care about animals you wouldn't have taken him in in the first place! I'm still not sure that living with a woman who will hit him is best for that ferret, but I do understand that you were trying to do the right thing and are concerned about his future.

Again, apology not necessary! And I hope you get better soon :shy:

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
spain
samclau07 said:
Yvonne,

That's really not necessary! I didn't take either of your responses as an attack or as being rude at all! It was difficult to piece together the story and I was confused about all of the details. Your comments seemed like you were unaware, and did not care where the ferret ended up, but after your explanation I realize that's not true and I apologize for making that assumption. If you didn't care about animals you wouldn't have taken him in in the first place! I'm still not sure that living with a woman who will hit him is best for that ferret, but I do understand that you were trying to do the right thing and are concerned about his future.

Again, apology not necessary! And I hope you get better soon :shy:
Thank you, but I sat and read my post again and felt that I did make sarcastic comments and I felt that I was very rude,
I am not normally like that, I think the problem is that you were right and I was angry with myself, that's why I lashed out.
We are all grown ups here, well most of us, and the younger members expect us to be respectful of other opinions whether we agree or not,
I was childish,

I will get chuki back, don't know when or how but I will get him back,
Then if he has to stay with me at work till the end of his days then so be it,
Ferrets average life Spanish is 6 if they don't get cancer,alopecia which is very common.

I will keep everybody posted..xxxx

I have a photo of him when I can get it of my phone, he is so cute, this will not deter me from training ferrets, rats and most reptiles, strange that I love rats,they are food for snakes and I love snakes, odd combination..lol
I am Domesticating rats at the moment,
My partner laughs at me because I will handle anything, but one thing, I am absolutely petrified of cockroaches,
I don't mind being cruel to them, if there is a dead one on the path I cross the road,I have panic attacks if I see a live one....

Status
Not open for further replies.