Anyone on here live in PA or close to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
Hello all! This is a question about Reptile shows and I didn't post it in the Show tread because this is just a question in general.

There are a lot of reptile shows going on now. I wanted to find some people from this forum that lives in PA or close to Pittsburgh PA so I could ask what PA reptile shows have the most Turts and Torts for sale? (I live in Gallitzin, PA which is about 120-150 miles away from Pittsburgh.)

I pretty much expect the shows to have mostly snakes, but the hubby and I don't wanna drive for a few hours and then find out there aren't any torts for sale.

The shows I've come across so far across these
Steel City Reptile Expo (Washington, PA)
Northwestern Berks Reptile Show (Hamburg, PA)
Northern Berks Reptile Show (Philly, PA)

Anyone go to these? And am I missing other big shows in PA? Thanks so much if anyone can help!

I've seen some videos for shows in CA and oh my they have so many! What a bummer for us PA people!:(

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Greetings ~

I've got family that lives in Turtle Creek Pa, but none who have such a love for rep's as I do; keep looking tho, as it's always fun to meet up with peeps when at a Rep Show ~

Good Luck,
Purpod

biglove4bigtorts

5 Year Member
Northeastern USA
I live in Hanover Pa, close to Maryland. The Hamburg show offers the most variety, but none of the shows I have attended featured torts. I am not sure how far you are from Timonium, or Have de Grace MD, but they have annual andmonthly shows as well, but again, not a special focus on tortoises. Check kingsnake.com, they have a listing of reptile events and you can check out the vendors in attendance and perhaps contact them for tortoise availability at the show, before you attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.