Anyone know what this is

Tort Love

image.jpg Does anyone know if this is poisonous and what it is I have a couple more pictures I'm gonna send thank you for all your help this would be for a sulcata they like to lay underneath it

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
View attachment 150725 Does anyone know if this is poisonous and what it is I have a couple more pictures I'm gonna send thank you for all your help this would be for a sulcata they like to lay underneath it

This one looks like some sort of day lily, but I'm not sure.

Tort Love

OK I'm done sending pictures now LOL I just wondered if these plants are OKimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Sorry don't know what happened with that last pic I am making a soaking area for sulcata not using all those plants i thing some are poisonous
You must live in Florida. This is the prettiest and biggest example of pothos I've ever seen.
thank you your vine and yes I do live in Florida do you think any of those plants are poisonous to sulcatas I've been ripping stuff out I don't want my baby's to get sick i've never seen them eat any of them but they do like to lay underneath them

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
some sort of palm.

The first image looks like an orchid to me, but there are so many strappy leaf plants out there, it would have to bloom for me to identify.

The last image looks like elephant ear or arrow-root. Many of them look similar to me, all have some desirability with a few Asian tortoises.