Anyone in DFW area interested in a SA Leo Hatchling

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Florida Suncoast
It's South African Leo season there is guy that has 30 hatchlings priced at $250/ea + shipping. I'm 99.999% sure they are the real thing. I contacted him and he would be willing to sell a 5 or 10 lot at a discount. I'm only interested in 1 or 2 and I don't want to pay his full retail price plus shipping for them so is there anyone in the DFW area that want to go in with me on them?

Send me a PM if you are interested and we can talk.

Mods sorry if this should be in a another section or is not an appropriate thread.

Last edited:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As far as I know, your thread is fine. I just want to suggest to you three or ore are better then two. Hope you get a good deal.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!
I think I know what supplier you are speaking of and they are the real deal. I recently got two from him and am very happy with them. They were showing growth when I first got them and have grown well since. If you PM I will confirm the source

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Florida Suncoast
I think I know what supplier you are speaking of and they are the real deal. I recently got two from him and am very happy with them. They were showing growth when I first got them and have grown well since. If you PM I will confirm the source

PM sent

eklikewhoa

Pics?

Isn't there reptile show this weekend in DFW? If so then a local exotic shop is going and brought all of their leo hatchlings.

MichaelS

5 Year Member
Florida Suncoast
Yes Repticon is here this weekend.

If that is true great. Hopefully that vendor will be more responsible than the last one I saw there. I went to the last Repticon and there was a lone tort vender who had 2 Leos, 1 Indian star and 1 Burmese Mountain all in the same tank with no visible heat source in a very air conditioned room...very sad... oh and he wanted $350 for the 'blonde' Leo Babcocki hatchling that was maybe 3 weeks old.