Anyone else experience THIS? (theft of tortoise)

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
Well... and another thought... I would call the police for any breakin or robbery of my home. It doesn't have to be a lot of money. My home is my home and no one has the right to just come in and help themselves to to my stuff.

queen koopa

Las Vegas Nevada
Very odd (and incredibly sad too). What kind of tortoise? Has to be someone who knows you.....and what you had. Someone getting back at you?
Agreed. Someone who has been in the house or said person who was in the house told a tweaker. It’s hard to tell sometimes if its a tweaker or just a low life that you didn’t know was really that low....

How did you sell the tv? Just a thought maybe it was related. We have sold some house items in the past and I can’t help but think of how that has opened our home up to persons I don not know.

Aloysius Taschse

Mainly Texas
This is a really sad story because electronics and valuables can be replaced but not living things with their own personalities. Whoever did it hopefully will pay later in life, but right now the best thing that can happen is Elvis coming back! Hopefully he does return soon, and until then hang in there - we are all praying for you!