Anybody Wanna Talk About The Food Items Sold By Kapidolo Farms?

SKOLsuper

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Essex
I think it's great that Will offers us such a nice variety of food items for tortoises. And the fact he also keeps tortoises and experiments on his own animals with these foods is comforting to know. It is reassuring to learn that Will researches nutritional values of the items he sells. One of my favorites is Oat Straw. It's soft, fresh and silky, and smells good too. And I like that he gives free samples with each order.

Please feel free to add your thoughts on the subject.
Hi where is this shop please

SKOLsuper

5 Year Member
Essex
I think it's great that Will offers us such a nice variety of food items for tortoises. And the fact he also keeps tortoises and experiments on his own animals with these foods is comforting to know. It is reassuring to learn that Will researches nutritional values of the items he sells. One of my favorites is Oat Straw. It's soft, fresh and silky, and smells good too. And I like that he gives free samples with each order.

Please feel free to add your thoughts on the subject.
Please where is this shop

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Kapidolo farms has been my go to for food items and radiant heat panels for a couple years now. It's been nice to see so many more people becoming aware of the products they have available. If they get any busier they may need an east coast distributor, oh I dunno, like maybe somebody in GA........

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll have to check them out. My little guy doesn't mind having dried herbs, flowers, etc added to his greens.