Any Michigan Single Tortoise Lovers Out There? Or Friends? :)

MPRC

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon
Oooh fun! I hope you find 'the one' or even just some friends who understand your shelly obsession!

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
How about a little about yourself.
Are you 25 or 55?

crabby-J

Michigan
Well I'm going on 34, single, no kids (Can't have kids) just fur kids and shelled kids, I work at a vet and have a side business walking dogs. I enjoy camping, watching movies, and a good conversation :) I'm from SE, Michigan (born and raised) :)

crabby-J

Michigan
I'm a pretty laid back girl, love animals, crafting, and just hanging out, hoping to find someone out there one day, heck you never know where they might show up :) haha!

Prairie Mom

I can't believe I'm posting this but heck why not? I hope it's allowed? Anyway wondering if there are any single guys at there in Michigan that love tortoises as much as I do? Or even just cool people near me that do?
I think you're awesome for doing this. If I were you, I wouldn't limit it to just Michigan. There are lots of nice drives to surrounding states near you.

-Okay, I won't intrude on your thread anymore, but you better believe I'll be snooping with cheerful curiosity :D

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
But what the world wants to know is, why are you crabby? Also, pictures may help to expedite your quest.

Oxalis

10 Year Member!
Michigan
Good luck to you! It was tough finding a good animal lover myself, and when my Russian and I moved in with my fiancé, he learned quickly that my tortoise and I are a package! But he loves animals and I think he was pretty delighted to "adopt" little Stevie as our "son." ;) It took a long time to find the right guy, but "animal lover" is one of the best characteristics they can have!

crabby-J

Michigan
haha I'm not crabby, I used to have 7 species of hermit crabs so I just picked the name now I just have my torts and pups. Ahhh a picture yes I will add one soon :)

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I wish we could change our profile names on here! LOL

Josh can change your username if you PM or email him. No promises as to when he might be able to do it though, since he seems to be preoccupied with other things nowadays.