10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
r ther any specified sub forum or forum for radiated tortoise :D ? thanks

Barb92083

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Dud said:

Yes John Bailey has one at yahoo but its only for people with permits that have been referred

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
We have an exotic Tortoise forum that Radiateds should have been under I have PM Josh and requested it be place so you can post their. until then please feel free to post under General Tortoise.

Dud

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Barb92083 said:
Dud said:

Yes John Bailey has one at yahoo but its only for people with permits that have been referred
thx for ur info man :D i guess im not invited lols
Crazy1 said:
We have an exotic Tortoise forum that Radiateds should have been under I have PM Josh and requested it be place so you can post their. until then please feel free to post under General Tortoise.
thx man.. :) i'll post my radiated torts soon

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
we dont like radiateds, lol.. Just kidding, not to many people have them, i'm suprised we went this long without a section... hope we get one soon and more people will come out and share there radiated torts.

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
John is a good friend of mine and I'm sure he'd be up for having more people on the list, he helped me to get my first Radiated.:)

It would be great to have a forum on here for them but I agree that not many people have them so threads might be limited.

chelonologist

10 Year Member!
Redlands, California
i've noticed behaviors in my new radiated tortoise that are much different than other species, and I wonder if radiateds are just different. having a forum here would be great to know whether other folks have made the same observations.

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
I think there should be a thread for radiateds, but I think it should be with the Star Tortoise thread. Stars and Radiateds. The star thread isn't too active and I don't think radiateds will clog it up.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Ok now there is a sub forum for Radiata Torts Just click on Exotic and you will see the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.