Any fellow DogeCoiners here?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Just wondering if any of my fellow Tortoise enthusiast are also holding Dogecoin and currently riding this ?. If you are, CONGRATULATIONS!21-Much-Wow-Dog-Meme.jpga56.jpg

ZenHerper

New Jersey
The inflation rate is way high. And since there is no cap on production, the bottom dropping out is a very real/imminent potentiality. (This is an altcoin that will not appreciate/stabilize properly in my lifetime...but with money to spare, someone might play with it. Their largest charitable team is compelling as they seem to be doing actual Good in the world.)

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
The inflation rate is way high. And since there is no cap on production, the bottom dropping out is a very real/imminent potentiality. (This is an altcoin that will not appreciate/stabilize properly in my lifetime...but with money to spare, someone might play with it. Their largest charitable team is compelling as they seem to be doing actual Good in the world.)
Ya lots of happy people right now but will definitely be some unhappy people real soon if they aren't careful.

ZenHerper

New Jersey
Crypto is highly speculative: you have to either be rich enough to not care or young enough to watch the various altcoins performances over long periods of time.

I think it speaks volumes that the originators of Doge have cashed out and wandered off. lol

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Are you guys speaking English? I have never heard those some of those words

q5hksqvtv4e61.jpg

Stefan-Parsons-Dogecoin-1020x555.jpg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I sell a bit each peak and buy back on the dips. It's paid back way more than the initial buy in so its all yolo money now. Kinda sad it raises the average cost everytime tho.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
.02! That is AWESOME - my average is .11 and idk what my exit point even is. I tend to hodl for way too long and miss out ugh
I hear ya, it's very hard for me to sell. I don't see this thing going up past a $1 too much though. There's going to be a huge dump at $1 too.

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
I hear ya, it's very hard for me to sell. I don't see this thing going up past a $1 too much though. There's going to be a huge dump at $1 too.

I think therell prob be a peak over the weekend because snl and then a bit of a dip.

I started buying when Robinhood first started crypto and used whatever spare change I had sitting in the account, up until Jan I think the average cost was .003. Selling and rebuying since then has raised it to .02.

I've been somewhat bullish on Doge for a while, I think its memeness has appeal to people that know nothing about crypto.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Yikes, had a gut feeling telling me to sell yesterday. I should of listened to it!