Any baseball fans?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
I guess the braves are still in it. If they win, and the red Sox win, I'll watch a few so I can come back and talk some trash to ya @Chubbs the tegu Oh, and I know this is a thread about baseball but the Patriots still suck.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
I'm convinced Miami won't win the super bowl till the season after I die. I pretty much just watch now to see the new interesting ways they find to lose each week.
No loyal football fan should have to go 50 yrs w/o another Super Bowl win. I wish Brady would retire his sorry a**, so other teams would stand a chance. Where's Von Miller when I need him, lol?

Chubbs the tegu

Ma
No loyal football fan should have to go 50 yrs w/o another Super Bowl win. I wish Brady would retire his sorry a**, so other teams would stand a chance. Where's Von Miller when I need him, lol?
635271A9-63EA-4E78-9A96-00F3C2E2BDD3.jpeg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My mom hates Brady. Funny though, he is either hated or loved, no real in between. Those that hate, really should hate the media that has made everything Brady, Brady, Brady.
As for waiting 50 years for a Super Bowl win. Us Chicago Cub baseball fans waited 108 years for a World Series that we finally got in 2016.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
My mom hates Brady. Funny though, he is either hated or loved, no real in between. Those that hate, really should hate the media that has made everything Brady, Brady, Brady.
As for waiting 50 years for a Super Bowl win. Us Chicago Cub baseball fans waited 108 years for a World Series that we finally got in 2016.
I may have quoted the wrong post.

Jan A

Boulder, CO
Baseball is so much older than football. I think I watched the series & rooted for the Cubs. They were the team my folks rooted for. I grew up in Indiana, so Chicago Cubs & Bears were our teams back in the day.