any 2021 calendar? (post your pictures and I'll make a calendar)

jr_16

Location (City and/or State)
Fontana Ca
sandra, i love that one with your finger and his mouth open, so cute. i already made and sent something to be printed and if it looks good then i;ll put up pics of it and send them out to those who want one for $23...the calendar itself is $19.13 with tax then postage so ya know i'm not making money off yall just want to break even.

stupid news i just heard i guess this rough draft one won't even be printed till the 4th of january :rolleyes::rolleyes: so yeah by the time yall get them unfortunately january will be about half over but i must thank you guys and gals for your shell baby pics cause at the very least i got a calendar but if you feel its to long to wait of pay i understand. i too thought this would be cheaper and quicker but i guess not.

so stay tuned i guess
Put me down for one too please :)

Tolis

Tortoise Club
Cyprus EU

Tolis

Tortoise Club
Cyprus EU
Put me down for one, and whenever you want the $$$ just PM me your address.
Past years I see the forum hosted contests and giveaways, is the tradition extinct or did we not find any sponsors these years?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Past years I see the forum hosted contests and giveaways, is the tradition extinct or did we not find any sponsors these years?
Too much work and not enough member response.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
got email saying calendar was delayed :rolleyes: sorry folks

but on the plus side once it is done. i'll send an order in and they can be delivered and picked up at your local walmart. this works best so i do'nt have to mail them all out and such. just need to know where everyones local walmart is and a name you want attached to it so you can pick it up when its ready.

so stay tuned folks

Herman_WA

Washington
got email saying calendar was delayed :rolleyes: sorry folks

but on the plus side once it is done. i'll send an order in and they can be delivered and picked up at your local walmart. this works best so i do'nt have to mail them all out and such. just need to know where everyones local walmart is and a name you want attached to it so you can pick it up when its ready.

so stay tuned folks
Will you post pics for those who didn't order one?

sandraileana

Mexico City
Beautiful tort Sandra. I might be wrong but he looks a bit dehydrated please soak him often if you are not doing it already. Also give cuttlebone and feed on a slate or ceramic saucer ir other ruff surface to help trim down the beak.

thanks I will he has his ceramic plate but he refuses to it from it. We recently take him to the vet to trim his peak but it is still an issue.

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
ok finally my calendar is done. First off thanks to all that posted pics and especially the ones that were used. i didn't wait long to make it cause i knew it'd be a while and well i was right cause i did this like 5 or 6 weeks ago. any way i'll post pics of each month and if you defiantly want one then send me a pm giving your name and local walmart and i can have it made and sent there. That way i don't have to waste time collecting payment from you guys and addresses and this way seemed to me to make the most sense.

thanks again folks photos coming later today

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
KIMG0568.JPG
cover page

Attachments

• KIMG0569.JPG
    KIMG0569.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0570.JPG
    KIMG0570.JPG
    774.9 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG0571.JPG
    KIMG0571.JPG
    775.8 KB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0572.JPG
    KIMG0572.JPG
    701.8 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG0573.JPG
    KIMG0573.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0574.JPG
    KIMG0574.JPG
    775.4 KB · Views: 15
  • KIMG0575.JPG
    KIMG0575.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • KIMG0576.JPG
    KIMG0576.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0577.JPG
    KIMG0577.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • KIMG0578.JPG
    KIMG0578.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • KIMG0579.JPG
    KIMG0579.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
  • KIMG0580.JPG
    KIMG0580.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 16

Wherethetortiroam

5 Year Member
if any one wants a calendar still please PM me your name, email, address of local walmart, and phone number. Walmart wants a way to notify you when if comes in.

thanks people :)