Another stupid thread by me.. if u were a tort what species would u be?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I want to be a Galapagos too! Male or female. Then I'd be big and if they have a bunch of eye goop that's even better. People would think twice about messing with me. They even have big ?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Aldabra or Radiated. The giant that is cuter and friendlier than the Gallop and doesn't seem to have the eye goopy lol. The Rad because they are high domed and beautiful.
Plus they both are big money. I like money lol
You think Aldabras are cuter than Galaps? Really? Have you seen either in person?
Same question about the friendliness... Aldabras are shy and withdrawn in comparison. Galaps are smart. They figure things, and people, out. And my Galaps don't have eye goop at all, though my sulcatas occasionally do.

Rads are just rad in every way. So gorgeous, easy keepers, and good personalities too.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
You think Aldabras are cuter than Galaps? Really? Have you seen either in person?
Same question about the friendliness... Aldabras are shy and withdrawn in comparison. Galaps are smart. They figure things, and people, out. And my Galaps don't have eye goop at all, though my sulcatas occasionally do.

Rads are just rad in every way. So gorgeous, easy keepers, and good personalities too.
Yes I do think Aldabras are much cuter. I have seen both not at the same time. Every galap I have ever seen has goopy eyes in real life or pics. The large ones not small ones. It is the galap that are more aggressive over the Aldabras, there was a thread over that a few years ago before anyone even had galaps. As far as friendly, well I would refer to Greg's Aldabras who seem very friendly and personable and a couple others I have seen.

Btw, congrats on the Galap didnt know you had gotten any yet.