Another rescue

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston
sully 1.jpg Had a woman contact me about giving this guy a new home..going to get him tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Yay! Another save!! Good for you! Looks like it needs to be loved by the right person. Maybe there is a link between Red Bull and pyramiding!

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I'll have to get a decent pic when I get him home..He's been living in a 30gal. tank...Guess it's a good thing I got a few extra MVB's in my last order.

jlyoncc1

10 Year Member!
NJ
Poor lumpy fella....glad someone will give him the right care now!

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
OK, my new addition is home and he's very cool.For living in a tank so small he could barely turn in,he's in relatively good shape.Just had a good soak and is chowing down on a late dinner.I was gonna bring a rubbermaid to just get him home and decided I'll just hold him and the wife can drive.
I think he's been holding his blatter for a month...totally soaked me down (I should have known better).I'll try my hand at some decent pics tomorrow.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
Thats awesome!! Glad there are those that are willing and able to help.
Man!! I wish I could rescue torts from the mainland and bring them here. You dont need any money for food or at lest very little if you need to get a tort in bad shape off store greens. I think I spent a total of $0 dollars on my tortoises electrical needs this month.

M

Maggie Cummings

hahaha you should have known better! They all do that out of nervousness...glad you could save him. Good job! How about better pix? He looks pretty lumpy...

coreyc

10 Year Member!
Massachusetts
zzzdanz said:
OK, my new addition is home and he's very cool.For living in a tank so small he could barely turn in,he's in relatively good shape.Just had a good soak and is chowing down on a late dinner.I was gonna bring a rubbermaid to just get him home and decided I'll just hold him and the wife can drive.
I think he's been holding his blatter for a month...totally soaked me down (I should have known better).I'll try my hand at some decent pics tomorrow.

It must have been a long ride for you :D I hope it did not get on your wifes" seat:D

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I had a cpl.towels in her car that,had I known they where there,would have saved me from being soaked but it's all good.I'll see about getting some pics tonight.

Sweetness_bug

5 Year Member
MICHIGAN
Great cant wait to see pics. Cute story...Glad he is going to be in a great loved enviornment

Status
Not open for further replies.