another new member

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Wisconsin
Hi, my name is Kelly. My 13 yr old son Deontay and I currently have two Russian Tortoises - Carmine and Elessar (although we still don't really know which gender they are). We are getting a breeding trio (to be kept in a seperate enclosure from Carmine & Elessar) in a couple of weeks, and are really excited!

We're just having so much fun with these torties, and now my son aspires to be a herpatologist when he grows up! This is motivating him to do well in school, so I can't complain one bit!

His big goal is to one day own a full grown sulcata! That won't happen any time soon because we in no way have room for such a thing, but I am sure one day he will have one!

;~) Kelly

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hey Welcome!

I'm the moderator on this site, so if you need anything, please feel free to let me know!

Thank you,
spikethebest

shay_

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Big Bear Cali.
spikethebest said:
Hey Welcome!

I'm the moderator on this site, so if you need anything, please feel free to let me know!

Thank you,
spikethebest

welcome

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
welcome to TFO!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Welcome,
Kelly,Deontay and your shelled babies, Carmine and Elessar
to TFO

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I think it is just wonderful that you and your son have found the amazing world of torts. Russians especially are so sweet. Hope you the best of luck with the new trio. Very impressed that your keeping them seperated from your other two. As a parent, I know how we are so fortunate, when our children find something constructive to catch their attention. Hope he continues to do well in school.

Welcome to the both of you to our forum!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.