Another Mr. T update

Kim444

5 Year Member
Well, Mr. T went on a two day hunger strike(well he ate a tiny bit but not much compared to usual) so I was starting to panic when I realized my son (who feeds Mr. T) has been putting plantain leaves, dandelion leaves, and the dreaded KALE that Mr. T hates. Bugger decided to go on strike because there was Kale mixed with his greens, gah! Anyways now that I advised my son that he doesn't like Kale, he has eaten every scrap put in his enclosure. 2 days of non stop eating, lol. I also gave him a 1/4 of a slice of banana, basically about a piece the size of the tip of my pinky, at first he ignored it so I put it on the end of my finger and held it near his nose. Well I'll be darned if the speedy little bugger didn't catch scent of that real quick and surprise me by latching onto the banana and my finger, lol. Yikes!

After that he had banana stuck on his face, then coco coir got stuck to his banana face, so he stuck his neck out real far and high up towards me, so I got a kleenex and can you believe he just stayed like that while I wiped off his mouth, when he was content I'd done a good job he went to his hide for a nap after such a delicious treat. Me thinks someone is spoiled.

Anyways, Mr. T is happy and healthy and active and what more could I ask for. I love my Mr. T golden greek tort. My kids and I call him Mr. T G G T for Mr. T Greek Golden Tort but we say it while rapping, we're a strange bunch.

Kim444

5 Year Member
Yeah I knew I would get in trouble for no pic but he was sleeping when I wrote that post and he is sleeping now, but I promise to get one later and post it.

ginamarie89

I love this story haha. Picky little guys! I had a greek previous to my two new babies, he hated kale too and acted the same way. And I do believe the Kleenex part, Otis used to stick his head up to be pet all the time and was not satisfied until I did it haha

Gina Marie